fashionalized

Thursday, August 15, 2013

As Beautiful As Your Work - Anaita Shroff Adajania

 If theres one working woman I admire its my sister - Anaita Shroff Adajania.  I have grown up watching and idolising her. Today fashion is an integral part of my life and I think it all boils down to my childhood where I watched her  work towards her dream  and make a name for herself in this industry where there were no stylists.  She's always so sure about things that you can blindly wear what she suggests, whenever I am in a fashion quandary she comes to my rescue.

Weather she's styling a Bollywood star or working on an editorial she's always well turned out . She doesn't get swayed by trends and always stays true to her personal style.  Sometimes I wonder how she puts an ensemble together so effortlessly when most of us struggle  so much to get one look right.  I have seen her as a daughter, a sister, a mother, a fashion editor , super star stylist and as a woman. She switches from one role to the other so confidently that it looks effortless but  few women would be able to do what she does . She has inspired me to work in fashion and for me she is the only woman who is 'As Beautiful As Her Work'.


Thank you Tanishq for making me realise where I got my roots in Fashion from :)
http://mia.tanishq.co.in/


P.S. - Love the new ad


6 comments:

  1. am a great fan of ur sister too, as a sty;ist she gives in 100% and tats remarkable,i have seen her style deepika, srk and all so efortlessly !shez rely a great mother, daughter, and even an actor too, if she ever continued with that !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Shes amazing !!! Yes I forgot actor hehe

      Delete
  2. Your sister is an inspirration to all the budding stylist...She is a style ambassador for fashion India. But what would be your suggestion to a budding stylist. Any tips you can give to me as I'm a fairly new stylist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay true to your own style and don't follow trends blindly . :)

      Delete